Affordable, Snap In Dentures in Southfield, MI
Limited Time Offer Starting As Low As $250 Per-Month For Lower Arch
Individuals who have traditional dentures are all-too-familiar with their many disadvantages.
Replacing missing teeth with implant-supported dentures eliminates all of the problems associated with traditional dentures, including irreversible bone loss, gum disease, bad breath and more. In addition, dental implants allow individuals to enhance their quality of life by not having to worry about loose and uncomfortable dentures that require special care and frequent repairs. When this procedure is performed by Dr. El-Mahrouky, our patients regain their ability to lead a comfortable life knowing that their teeth not only look great but function just like natural teeth without compromising their oral health and ability to eat their favorite foods.
What Is A Snap-In-Denture?
A snap-in-denture or overdenture allows for your denture to be supported by both your gums and bones with two or four dental implants. The implants help you to maintain youthful facial form and prevent future bone loss. The prosthesis can snap in and out for cleaning.
Who is a candidate?
Anyone who has or is in need of a denture is a potential candidate for a snap-in-denture. Snap-In-Dentures are more stable than regular dentures, allowing you to eat the foods you love and speak with confidence without dealing with messy adhesives.
Why Choose Snap In Dentures?
- Laugh & Speak Again with Confidence
- Taste & Chew Food You Love Again, No Limits
- No Gooey Mess- No More Adhesives
- Implants Provide Improved Support & Stability
- Immediate function.
- Prevents Future Bone Loss to Maintain Youthful Facial Form
- Affordable Plans with Financing Available
What is a Snap-In-Denture Procedure Like?
By using advanced technology, including our digital scanner and CBCT scans, we can carefully plan your surgery. This allows us to get you in and out of our office with a new smile with minimally invasive technique and minimal post-op downtime.
Caring for Your Implant-Supported Dentures
Implant-supported dentures are still removable for cleaning at home, you simply snap them in and out of your mouth to clean and polish them.
Why Choose Southfield Family Dental Center?
- Cosmetic Prosthesis Designed by Prosthodontic Specialist, Dr. Rajab
- Highly Skilled Implant Surgeons, All Under One Roof
- Advanced Technology Including Digital Scan and CT Scan to Carefully Plan Your Surgery
- Competitive Price
- Over 10,000+ Implants Placed with Incredible Google Patient Reviews
Call Southfield Family Dental Center today at (248) 234-9987, for a FREE consultation on how implant supported dentures can improve your life!