Did you enjoy reading about the dental health topics discussed in our recent blogs? You can learn more about cancer prevention, teeth whitening and more by looking through the following links. If you have any further questions about keeping your teeth healthy, contact the experts of Southfield Family Dental Center at (248) 327-0313.
- This article from the American Dental Association answers many frequently asked questions regarding tooth whitening.
- You can also read more about keeping your teeth bright and healthy by looking through Colgate’s oral hygiene basics.
- Evaluating your risk for oral cancer can help you to detect the disease in its most treatable stages. Learn if you may be at risk by visiting OralCancerFoundation.org and reading more about your possible risk factors.
- Do you know the symptoms of oral cancer? Find out by reading this article found on WebMD.com.
- This guide from the American Cancer Society provides patients with detailed facts about oral cancer and its treatment options.